LifeVac announces its 254th life saved
We have been informed that on January 7th LifeVac was used again to help save the life of another child. A 1-year-old girl began choking causing a partial blockage in her airway. Her parent followed the choking rescue procedures but they were unsuccessful. The child was laid down and LifeVac was utilized one time helping to dislodge the obstruction. We are thankful the child is okay!
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only