website statistics

Two Year Old Boy Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #178

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 178th life saved.

It has been reported to us that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child.  A 2-year-old boy suffered a full airway obstruction when choking on a Pop Tart.  BLS protocol was performed, however, failed to remove the food from the child’s airway.  LifeVac was utilized by the child’s mother and on the first attempt dislodged the pop tart saving the boy’s life. “I held it up against his face and pressed down hard 2 times (seconds apart) and the piece came out”   “I believe LifeVac saved my son.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *