LifeVac announces news of our 429th life saved
It was reported to us that on July 19th a female choked while having a cup of coffee and a piece of coffee cake. Choking rescue procedures were carried out but attempts failed at dislodging the food. The LifeVac device was then utilized while the woman was still in a sitting position. After one attempt with the LifeVac device, the obstruction was dislodged saving the woman’s life.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only