LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 360th life saved.
On Mother’s Day, May 8th, a 79-year-old woman was saved by her granddaughter. This is the second time this Texas mom used LifeVac! Back in March of this year her then 9-month-old daughter choked on a piece of fire bark. We are so thankful she was there to save her daughter and her grandmother!
While having a special Mother’s Day dinner her grandmother began choking on a piece of steak causing a total obstruction. The Heimlich maneuver and back blows were attempted but were unsuccessful. Here is the testimonial from the granddaughter.
“Steak and saliva LAUNCHED into the life vac device and I watched my grandmother who was almost fully unconscious gasp a breath in….. on Mother’s Day I was able to save my second life with LifeVac!”
“I heard the story of a boy choking on pancakes where the man calmly walks to his truck to get the life vac…. I bought one and used it to save my daughter from a piece of firewood and this was the replacement that was used on Mother’s Day for my 79-year-old grandmother.
“Steak and saliva LAUNCHED into the LifeVac device and I watched my grandmother who was almost fully unconscious gasp a breath in….. on Mother’s Day I was able to save my second life with LifeVac! ”
“It saved her life, and I will gladly be writing this story on Facebook for you to share now! There were children and adults who were all frozen in fear watching her panic. Without it, we would have surely had her pass away in front of the entire family l… kids and all. This product needs to be required to be in homes!”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only