website statistics
LifeVac device used to save woman with COPD and Asthma #418

Woman with COPD and Asthma Chokes and Is Saved with LifeVac Device – #418

LifeVac is delighted to share details on our 418th life saved

On July 3rd a 59-year-old woman with COPD and Asthma choked on a piece of watermelon. The whole family was at her mom’s house.

Here is her sister’s testimonial of the choking that took place that day.

“My sister Debbie, who is a 59-year-old Grandmother of 7, was on vacation visiting family in Michigan when during a family BBQ she started choking on a piece of watermelon.  The watermelon was blocking her airway.  She was unable to take any air in and started to panic.  Literally, three hours before this incident I had brought over to the BBQ several LifeVacs that I had purchased for my family members.  As she was choking, I remembered and went and grabbed one.  I had not even watched the training video yet.  It was quick and easy to assemble and clearly labeled “Adult” mask. I placed the LifeVac on her face while she was sitting upright and after a couple of attempts, I was able to dislodge the piece of watermelon. We are grateful that it worked, and it saved her life!  Now, she is able to see her new grandson be born in August!!”

418th life saved by LifeVac

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *