LifeVac is proud to share news of our 260th life saved
It has been shared with us from our distributor, LifeVac Spain, that LifeVac has been used to save a life of a 62-year-old woman in Madrid, Spain. The woman who suffers from swallowing issues due to previously having esophageal cancer was enjoying pieces of watermelon when a large piece became lodged in her airway. Her son-in-law performed BLS choking protocol but was unsuccessful. The woman started to turn a purplish color. Her son-in-law then grabbed his LifeVac and applied the device while the casualty was in the supine position. On the first application, two small pieces of watermelon were dislodged and then on the second Place-Push-Pull motion, two larger pieces were dislodged saving her life.
“I still think that this device should be in all educational centers, geriatric, restaurants, homes… We would save a lot of lives. Unfortunately, I saw the passing of a heartbroken family member, I know what I’m talking about. Thank you so much”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only