website statistics
LifeVac registers the 408th life saved

Woman with Parkinson’s Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #408

LifeVac registers the 408th life saved

It was reported to us on June 23rd that a 74-year-old female with Parkinson’s, and several medical issues choked on a peanut butter sandwich causing a total obstruction. Staff at the Montana facility followed BLS protocol but was unsuccessful. The patient went unconscious.  LifeVac was used multiple times and successfully dislodged the sandwich saving the woman’s life.  We are so thankful the facility chooses to add LifeVac as part of their first aid equipment.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *