website statistics
5 year old little girl chokes on candy and is saved with a LifeVac choking rescue device

5-Year-Old Girl Chokes on Candy and is Saved with LifeVac – #416

LifeVac announces news of our 416th life saved

It was reported to us that on June 29th a 5-year-old little girl choked on a piece of candy. The candy caused a partial obstruction of her airway.  Her parents attempted BLS protocol but unfortunately, it was unsuccessful like in so many other cases. Thankfully the family had a LifeVac on hand and on the first attempt was able to successfully dislodge candy.  She was able to breathe again.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *