website statistics
Elderly Man Saved from Choking with LifeVac

Elderly Man in Care Home Saved by LifeVac – #325

We are extremely pleased to share news of our 325th life saved.

It was reported to us by our partners in the UK that LifeVac was deployed within a care home in a choking emergency. The care home provider has requested not to be named which we fully respect. An elderly resident was sitting down enjoying their meal when they came into difficulty and began to choke. Staff acted quickly delivering BLS first aid choking protocol. Sadly, this could not dislodge the obstruction. Staff members quickly grabbed their LifeVac device and applied it to the choking casualty, while they were in a sitting position. Within a second LifeVac dislodged the obstruction helping save the resident’s life.

 “Reduced the length of time resident was choking and trauma that may have occurred.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply