website statistics
Good samaritan saves her best friend from choking with her LifeVac Travel Kit

Good Samaritan Saves Her Best Friend from Choking with LifeVac Travel Kit – #275

We are thrilled to share news of our 275th life saved by a good samaritan!

It was reported to us that on January 22nd a 62-year-old female with Multiple Sclerosis choked on a sweet potato. The choking victim was saved by her best friend.  The caregiver was not able to be there that day, so her friend came by to help with the meals.  We are so thankful she brought her LifeVac travel kit with her. When her friend began to choke, she was able to lower the wheelchair to the ground, laid it flat, and used the LifeVac. On the third attempt, the sweet potato dislodged onto her tongue saving her life!

275-good-samaritan-saves-her-best-friend

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply