We are delighted to share news from our partners in Canada. LIFEVAC Used to Save a Resident of an Ontario-based Long Term Care Facility! We are delighted to have received word that LifeVac was used on April 28th to assist a 76-year-old male resident during a blocked airway emergency. Standard choking protocols were first administered but unfortunately failed. Thankfully the amazing staff were fully prepared with LifeVac at their disposal and quickly utilized it to clear the airway for the resident.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only