LifeVac Registers 94th Saved Life

LifeVac saves another life in a choking emergency within the UK care sector!

A Bournemouth based care home had to put their LifeVac training into action last week when an elderly female resident began to choke on her food during mealtime.

The food became a full airway obstruction, the staff at the care home carried out standard BLS protocol which unfortunately failed to dislodge the foreign body airway obstruction (FBAO). After receiving the abdominal thrusts and back blows the resident became unconscious, staff swiftly grabbed LifeVac which is equipped throughout all of their care homes. LifeVac dislodged the food within seconds saving the resident’s life.

Due to receiving BLS protocol and becoming unconscious, the resident was examined by the local hospital where they were given the “all clear”.

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply