website statistics

LifeVac Saves 4-Year-Old Boy – #223

LifeVac registers its 223rd life saved.

It has been reported to us that on December 8th a 4-year-old little boy choked on corn.  Choking rescue procedures were carried out but failed to dislodge the obstruction.  The child was in a sitting position when LifeVac was utilized.  On the second place, push, pull motion, LifeVac successfully dislodged the food clearing the child’s airway.  “It saved his life, thank you.  I received this as a gift and never thought I would have to actually use it.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply