LifeVac saves one year old at daycare from choking

One-Year-Old Saved at Daycare with LifeVac – #202

LifeVac is delighted to announce its 202nd life saved.

It has been reported to us that LifeVac was used on a one-year-old baby boy at a daycare center.  “The classes just got done eating a snack and the little boy walks into the classroom and falls and hits his head. He turned blue and began to foam out of his mouth and at this time his eyes were rolled in the back of his head.  I grabbed the LifeVac to use on him and when I used it he came back”   We are so thankful the teacher had a LifeVac on hand.  Through the efforts to bring awareness on the dangers of choking Kolson’s Krew has helped save the life of a child.

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply