website statistics
LifeVac saves 7 year old boy in choking emergency

7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac after Choking on a Grape – #372

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 372nd life saved

On May 22nd it was reported to us that a 7-year-old boy choked on a grape. The parents immediately attempted choking rescue procedures, but BLS protocol failed. They laid their son on his back.  LifeVac successfully dislodged the grape on the first attempt.

“We were having a family picnic on our back porch when he began choking. I had received this as a gift and never thought I would actually have to use it. Now I want to have one in my bag at all times just in case!”  This was purchased for me by a grandmother as a gift. LifeVac ABSOLUTELY saved his life”



LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *