website statistics

5-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Breakfast Sausage – #221

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 221st life saved.

A South Carolina family was having breakfast at a friend’s house when their 5-year-old son started choking on a piece of sausage.  They immediately started performing the Heimlich and back blows but neither procedures were able to dislodge the obstruction.  The child’s lips were turning blue, he was not able to make a sound.  Thankfully the family had their LifeVac in the car that day!

The LifeVac was used one time and successfully removed the sausage from the child’s airway saving his life!

“We did the Heimlich and back blows no result once he started turning blue, I laid him down and used our life vac. I used it once and the sausage came out he started crying;”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *