LifeVac Registers 37th Life Saved

A one-year-old boy was saved by a daycare worker in Spain. The mother said that she realized he was choking and performed the 5&5 maneuver that she was trained to do in a choking emergency.  Rescue choking protocol was unsuccessful.  She called a caregiver at the daycare, also trained, but was unsuccessful. The worker got their LifeVac and she reported that after the Place, Push, Pull, the obstruction was removed and the boy started breathing normally. They reported that they got the LifeVac two years ago and attended a short training to learn how to use it. They are deeply thankful they were able to save the child’s life with LifeVac.

Leave a Reply