On the 27th of August 2019, LifeVac was informed once again of saving another child’s life!
Sue Stokes who is certified in BLS protocol had to put her life-saving skills to the test on Friday morning to save her son Nicholas’s life.
Sue who has had to previously put her life-saving skills to the test 3 times previously, didn’t expect to have to do this again when her son Nicholas started to choke on peanut butter and bread.
Nicholas was eating his snack when he began to choke, Sue quickly realized her son was in trouble and unable to breathe, she carried out the abdominal thrusts which she had done successfully before, but this time they did not work. Sue quickly remembered LifeVac that she had purchased years prior. She laid Nicholas on his side and quickly applied the LifeVac. With one application a large piece of peanut butter and bread roughly 3 inches long was dislodged saving Nicholas’s life.
“It really saved his (Nicholas’s) life this morning!!!!” ~ Sue Stokes~